Ask an Expert!
Smart City Kids’ online workshops are open to the public. We are also available to conduct private workshops to corporations, non-profit organizations, parent groups, religious organizations, and schools!
Workshops We Offer:
- Nursery school admissions and other early childhood development workshops for parents
- Identifying and Working with Special Needs Children
- Early Childhood Development for Parents
- Executive Function Skills for Parents
- Kindergarten & Lower School
- Demystifying the Kindergarten Admissions Process for NYC Parents
- Purposeful Learning in Middle School Childhood/Early Adolescence
- Setting the Tone for High School: Developing Independence in Early Adolescence
- How to Take Advantage of High School with an Eye Towards College
Coming next! Please click on the below flyers for our upcoming workshop with Kathryn Ressa, Speech-Language Pathologist and Pediatric Feeding & Swallowing Specialist.
For more information, you may also call Smart City Kids at:
or email us at:
Smart City Kids
Smart City Kids (SCK) is a hub for families who seek guidance on admissions at every stage of their child’s educational journey, from nursery through 12th grade, special educational services, and college advising. Since its founding in 2001, SCK has successfully led families through the complexities of applying to schools with sensitivity and attentiveness to personal needs